Enter HERE to win our Giveaway DVD of ‘The Artist’, winner of 5 Oscars earlier this year.
Winter has arrived here in Australia. Here is today’s Insight: my heart-felt gratitude about…
1. My snuggly warm slipper boots that only cost $7 from K Mart.
2. My iPad – that allows me to work while snuggled up in a warm bed.
3. Wise and careful friends. By careful I mean, they are careful of our friendship, careful of my sensitivities and as for wise, well you know what wise is don’t you?
4. The example of Queen Elizabeth – her Diamond jubilee celebrates 60 years on the job. And she is not done yet. (not many people stay that long in the one job; weathering the ebb and flow of life and still come out a winner)
5. The TV coverage of the Jubilee that has allowed me to see so much of London without leaving home. I’ve loved the pageantry, the crowds and images of – at last – a happy family.
6. The opportunity to watch others happiness as they do things, participate in life, achieve and overcome. Grow, stretch and generally embrace living.
7. Yes the technology that allows me number 6 and number 2.
8. God, knowing He is there. Knowing He hears my prayers and answers. Knowing He loves me and knowing I can turn to Him any time. And it is OK if you don’t agree…with any or all of that, but I feel it, deeply.
Front Page Image Source
As ever, I am thinking of you, ♥ Jane I wrote about it, the thinking about you I mean.